In 12 points, we summarized the most important things for those who want to use CBD oil. All its points are worth considering in order to be able to run with sufficient knowledge and security for the consumption of cannabidiol, which is becoming increasingly known and recognized.
- Get informed! Read about what CBD affects the human body before you buy.
- Find out if you can take medications that the oil can interact with. If so, find a doctor who is open to alternative therapies and ask for help.
- Learn the dose! You have to accept that everyone reacts differently, so you have to test the right dose for yourself during the first few weeks. There is no fixed recommendation.
- Find the right CBD product for you, make sure it is the right quality! (Do you have an independent laboratory test to support compliance?)
- You should know that everyone reacts differently and there may be mild side effects until you test the right dose!
- It is important that you pay attention! You need to know your reactions before and after CBD. Record your experience with the doses you have tried.
- CBD is a dietary supplement, its consumption is entirely up to you, the responsibility is yours.
- CBD helps balance the body's health, but you definitely need to help it make a lifestyle change. CBD does not replace the right vitamins and minerals, the right exercise, doctors and other treatments.
- Be very patient! There is no miracle cure that will change your life from one moment to the next. It can take up to a month before you see an improvement in your condition.
- Remember that less is sometimes more! In the meantime, you may not need to increase your dose but decrease it.
- Always seek professional advice. (eg doctor, naturopath / phytotherapist). There are many self-proclaimed "healers" among those who are product distributors in certain systems.
- Always try to find out about official, authentic CBD webshops.